I finally finished my teacher website but when I downloaded my files with the same folder name of “diamondlee” something weird happened. I thought everything would be replaced with the updated files but instead there was a strange combination of the old with the new. I had to delete the original version I used during the critique so you won’t see anything if you click on that link from the last day of class. C’est la vie, the updated version is more important anyway. Thank you everyone for your ideas on improving my design, and thank you John for sharing your brilliant knowledge on HTML/CSS with us.