Due by end of day
Commit to a topic or direction for a website project. In keeping with the presentations and discussion yesterday, begin this process by researching and sketching. Research may include any of the following:
The form of your research will vary based on your project idea and your research methods. Consider a Pinterest site, a tumblr blog, a Google Doc with links, Evernote, Keynote presentation (or pdf), digital images, or a combination of these. Present your research to your working group at a meeting at the end of the day for feedback.
You may find sketching at this point helps, too, especially if you’re sketching as a research tool.
See our teacher notes in the comments
– Portfolio multimedia — video, sound, imagery (lots of types)
– Portfolio for design website — video
– Portfolio for design/illustration
– Artist website. Coding/Technical expedition research.
– Portfolio site
– Redesign of company website
– Medical Services website (2-D designs)
– Company website – but not there
– Musical Theater club. Small group website.
– Small company website / about food /
– Teacher website
– Website for Staffs homeless shelters. Signup, calendar. Existing site.