If you’re editing WordPress posts in “Visual” mode, and you edit one of the instructor’s posts, you’ll be removing snippits of code that pull in links. So, please either do not open these posts (you may view or preview them instead), or change your edit view to “Text” view. Thanks!
See our teacher notes in the comments
– Portfolio multimedia — video, sound, imagery (lots of types)
– Portfolio for design website — video
– Portfolio for design/illustration
– Artist website. Coding/Technical expedition research.
– Portfolio site
– Redesign of company website
– Medical Services website (2-D designs)
– Company website – but not there
– Musical Theater club. Small group website.
– Small company website / about food /
– Teacher website
– Website for Staffs homeless shelters. Signup, calendar. Existing site.
Jennifer Niederst Robbins has been a Web designer since 1993. She designed the web’s first commercial site, O’Reilly’s Global Network Navigator (GNN).
Since 2000, Robbins has lived in Providence, Rhode Island, where she has worked as a freelance designer, teacher, lecturer and consultant through her company Littlechair, Inc. She has taught at Johnson & Wales University and at the Massachusetts College of Art.
See more about Jen at jenville.com
Then go to lunch, meet back at 1pm